Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Something special to warm up on a cold evening -- rich, creamy and comforting, this hot cocoa has a hint of cinnamon, chocolate bits and whipped cream.
- 4 cups milk
- 1 cup chocolate flavored syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup sweetened whipped cream
- 1⁄4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- COMBINE milk and syrup in 1-quart microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 5 minutes or until hot.
- Stir in ground cinnamon.
- Pour into 4 large mugs; garnish with whipped cream, morsels and cinnamon sticks.
what a great hot cocoa recipe, I used my recipe#160783 which really took this to another level, I only used about 2 tablespoons chocolate chips as that is all it really needed, thanks for sharing Annacia!
Perfect for a cold night!! I had a bottle of Ghirardelli Chocolate Sauce just waiting for this recipe! We really enjoyed this hot chocolate. It is very silky and creamy! I inadvertently kept trying to use the cinnamon stick as a straw! LOL! Thanks Annacia!
This is a lovely treat on a cold day! The ground cinnamon is so good in the hot chocolate but the cinnamon stick is the best! I used Hershey's chocolate syrup and Redi Whip whipped cream. Thank you Annacia, great recipe!