Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Make and share this Snow-Capped Chocolate Drops recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄2 cup Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1⁄3 cup maraschino cherry juice
- 2 bars unsweetened chocolate, premelted
- 1⁄3 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup maraschino cherry, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup marshmallow creme
- HEAT oven to 350ºF.
- COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in bowl of electric mixer. Add egg, brown sugar, shortening, cherry liquid and chocolate. Blend well at low speed. Stir in walnuts and cherries. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes. Cool on racks.
- FROST each cooled cookie with 1 teaspoon marshmallow creme.