Recipe by AngieME
O-O-O good. If you like Oreo cookies, you'll love these truffle-like cookies (or are they candy?). I got this recipe from Brenda C at a cookie exchange in 2006, and it's made it to the top of my easy/yummy sweets list.
- 1 (18 ounce) packageregular Oreo cookies (can use mint)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (24 ounce) package white almond bark (1 lb 8 oz)
Directions See How It's Made
- Crush the oreos really well and mix with cream cheese (can use blender or mixer.).
- Roll into walnut size balls.
- Chill for at least 1 hour.
- Melt the almond bark in microwave.
- Dip chilled balls into melted almond bark and set up on wax paper.
- You can decorate with drizzles of opposite color almond bark or sprinkles, if desired.
- Keep them refrigerated. Try to share!