1/3 Photos of Snow Balls (Oreo Balls or Oreo Truffles)
2 hrs 15 mins
1 hr 30 mins
O-O-O good. If you like Oreo cookies, you'll love these truffle-like cookies (or are they candy?). I got this recipe from Brenda C at a cookie exchange in 2006, and it's made it to the top of my easy/yummy sweets list.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) package regular Oreo cookies (can use mint)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (24 ounce) package white almond bark (1 lb 8 oz)
- 1Crush the oreos really well and mix with cream cheese (can use blender or mixer.).
- 2Roll into walnut size balls.
- 3Chill for at least 1 hour.
- 4Melt the almond bark in microwave.
- 5Dip chilled balls into melted almond bark and set up on wax paper.
- 6You can decorate with drizzles of opposite color almond bark or sprinkles, if desired.
- 7Keep them refrigerated. Try to share!
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Snow Balls (Oreo Balls or Oreo Truffles)
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 211.3
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 16.6 mg
- Sodium 219.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 14.4 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white almond bark