Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A yummy raw recipe courtesy of Hallelujah Holiday Recipes...from God's Garden by Rhonda Malkmus.
- 2 cups almonds (or pecans, or walnuts, soaked overnight and drained)
- 1 1⁄2 cups dried fruit (pineapple, apple, apricots, mango, or other)
- 1 -2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 3 -4 medjool dates, soaked 2 hours and drained
- Place nuts, dried fruit, and dates in food processor and process until well blended.
- Form the mixture into balls.
- In a separate bowl, place dried coconut and roll the balls till coated.
- Place on platter and serve. Enjoy!