1/2 Photos of Snoopy Super Bowl Extravaganza!
Snoopy Chef's Note:
While Charlie Brown continually miss kicked Lucy's snap with the football, Snoopy was busy in the kitchen perfecting a superbowl treat for all. This is based on Snoopy's experiences in the kitchen during the Charlie Brown and Snoopy Thanksgiving television episode. Great for the beginner cooks in your family! Perfect spread for the Superbowl.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In small saucepan, warm up con queso dip (remove from jar first) on a low to medium setting for about 5 minutes stirring occasionally, making sure dip is hot but not boiling.
- 2Meanwhile, place tortilla chips onto a large baking sheet, and warm in the oven on the warm setting for about 5 minutes.
- 3On a large plate, put a medium sized bowl in the center of plate.
- 4Place carrots and celery and any additional vegetables around the plate, arrange however you may please.
- 5Place warm con queso dip into the bowl on the center of your vegetable plate and place warm chips in a large bowl or basket.
- 6Turn off stove and oven.
- 7Place bowl and plate on the snack table and enjoy! Note: the vegetables are to please the mommys out there. They make this a healthy recipe :).
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Snoopy Super Bowl Extravaganza!
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 293.5
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 285.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salsa con queso