Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
They are just full of themselves!!! (This recipe is a limp-wristed salute to ashleyd.)
- 1 lb fresh large mushroom, with intact cap
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Wash and dry the mushrooms, snapping the stems out of the caps.
- Finely chop the stems.
- Mix the breadcrumbs, thyme, parsley, mushroom stems, and melted butter in a small bowl.
- Stuff this mixture into the caps.
- Place 2 inches under the broiler until heated through.
- Serve 3 to each guest as hors d'oeuvres.