Prep 2 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this online; sorry I don't know the original chef. It's very easy but tastes fancy.
- 4 pork chops
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 3⁄4 cup white wine
- Brown chops on both sides in oil.
- Remove from skillet.
- Drain oil.
- Add half the soup.
- Replace chops on top of soup.
- Mix rest of soup with wine and pour over chops.
- Simmer 20 minutes.
- Enjoy a glass of wine with dinner.
This was really great! The thing I loved was how easy it was to make. I wanted something quick, tasty, and satisfying for adults and kids. This definitely fit the bill!
My husband loves this, we add a package of dry onion soup mix, stick it in the crock pot, and dinner is served. I make it with mashed potatoes, but, rice or noodles would be good too.