Prep 2 hrs
Cook 45 mins
A springform pan is the perfect vessel for this giant, chewy, Snickers-filled chocolate cookie. A dusting of sugar on the top adds a little extra sweetness, since there's only 1/3 cup in the dough itself!
- 5 ounces unsalted butter, softened
- 3 ounces shortening
- 2 ounces coconut oil
- 1⁄3 cup jaggery or 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons peanut flour (optional but yummy!)
- 1⁄3 cup cocoa
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup diced Snickers candy bars
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar, for topping
- Cream butter, shortening, coconut oil, jaggery, powdered sugar, egg and vanilla until well combined.
- Sift in flours, cocoa, baking soda and salt, mixing until incorporated.
- Fold in Snickers.
- Spread evenly in a greased and parchment-lined 9” spring-form pan and freeze for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat the oven to 350°F.
- Sprinkle the top of the cookie with granulated sugar,.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes.
- Cool completely in the pan.