Recipe by Judy81350
These cookies are really good. Unfortunately the kids love them. lol Make extra, because if you want any for yourself, you'd better make sure each kid gets their fair share or you'll end up having a full blown riot on your hands. :)
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (13 ounce) package Snickers miniature candy bars
- powdered sugar, for dusting
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the butter, peanut butter, and sugars using a mixer on a medium to low speed until light and fluffy.
- slowly add eggs and vanilla until thoroughly combines. Then mix in flour, salt and baking soda.
- Cover and chill dough for 2-3 hours.
- Unwrap all Snickers Miniatures.
- Remove dough from refrigerator. divide into 1 tablespoons pieces and flatten.
- Place a Snickers Mini in the center of each piece of dough.
- Form the dough into a ball around each mini.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet and bake at 325F for 10-12 minutes. (Baking time and temperature may need to be adjusted if using more then 1 tablespoons of dough per cookie.).
- Let cookies cool on baking rack or wax paper. Immediately dust with powdered sugar or you can drizzle chocolate over the top using a favorite recipe.