1/3 Photos of Snickers Spiked Coco
Use a one serving package of hot chocolate mix no matter what the size. I'm not sure how much is in one of the packets but I had to put some amount in the ingredient list.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 tablespoons powdered cocoa mix (without marshmallows)
- 1 ounce bailey's irish cream, caramel flavor
- 1 ounce Frangelico
- whipped cream (optional)
- 1Make the hot coco according the package directions.
- 2Add Bailey's and Frangelico.
- 3Top with whipped cream., if desired.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Snickers Spiked Coco
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 445.7
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 1.1 mg
- Sodium 564.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 93.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 80.9 g
- Protein 7.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: