Cook1 hr 15 mins
Found this recipe and thought it sounded great. Thought some of you might like to try it too! If snickers and salad are in the same title, I just assume it can't be bad, can it? Allow 1 hour for refrigeration! For the purpose of Zaar World tour, please classify this as Midwest for the apples and the recipe in general.
- Mix cream cheese and powdered sugar until thoroughly blended.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Cut Snickers into bite size chunks and add to cream cheese mixture.
- Chop the apples into chunks and stir.
- Chill 1 hour before serving.
- Chilling for a long period of time (such as overnight) will result in liquid being released from the salad.