Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust
- 1⁄2 gallon French vanilla ice cream, softened
- 5 full size snickers bars, chopped into small bite size pieces
- fudge sauce
- In a large bowl mix the soft ice cream and the snickers bars together.
- Pour into the graham cracker pie shell.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze at least 4 hours.
- Let stand at room temperature for about 15 minutes before serving.
- I like to serve it with hot fudge sauce and a little whipped cream and maybe a sprinkle of chopped honey peanuts.
this was the best! I ended up making 2 pies the first with snickers and the second with mars bars as my husband hates nuts. we took them to my parents house, they were a real treat thanks