Recipe by chef FIFI
This recipe came from a cookbook I got from work. I havent tried this one yet, but it looks sinful and very rich. *This recipe has been edited, previous recipe called for 2 cups of sugar in reviewing the comments made by the reviewer, I have omitted the sugar.*
- 5 eggs
- cup sugar
- 8 large Snickers candy bars or 16 small Snickers candy bars
- 1⁄8 cup margarine
- 2 cups light corn syrup
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 2 frozen deep dish pie shell
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Beat the eggs in a large bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except for the snickers.
- Mix well.
- Cut up snickers bars.
- Place in the bottom of the pie shell, making sure that each shell has equal amounts.
- Pour mixture over the snickers in the pie shells.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes.
- It is important that the pie achieve a bubbling stage, so that the snickers are melted down into the mixture.
- Let cool completely.