The delicious result of finishing an opened bag of candy! These are really kid-friendly (and adult-friendly too!), especially if you make them silver-dollar sized:)
My Private Note
4inch p ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and sugar in a large bowl.
- 2Measure the buttermilk and whole milk in a large measuring cup; add the egg and beat slightly with a fork just to break up the yolk.
- 3Stir in the melted butter.
- 4Pour the buttermilk mixture into the flour mixture and stir just until incorporated; don't worry if there are some small lumps.
- 5Stir in the Popables; let the batter rest for 10-15 minutes.
- 6Grease a griddle or frying pan; heat over medium-high heat for about 2 minutes.
- 7Reduce heat to medium.
- 8For each pancake, ladle about 1/4 cup of the batter into the pan and cook until tiny bubbles form at the surface and the bottoms are golden, about 2-3 minutes.
- 9Flip pancakes over and brown the other side, about another 1-2 minutes.
- 10Serve immediately with powdered sugar and maple or chocolate syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Snickers (or Milky Way) Pancakes:)
Serving Size: 1 (785 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.5
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 22.6 mg
- Sodium 185.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 3.3 g