Recipe by brunettebaker
Yummy ice cream pie, covered in Snickers bars, hot fudge sauce and caramel. Cooking time is freezing time.
- 1 chocolate graham wafer pie crust, pre-made
- 6 cups vanilla ice cream
- 7 Snickers candy bars, regular size
- 2 tablespoons chocolate fudge topping
- 1⁄4 cup caramel sauce
- 2 tablespoons caramel sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Take ice cream out of freezer and let soften for at least 15-20 minutes.
- Chop up 4 Snickers bars into quite small pieces. Put ice cream in large bowl, and stir in Snickers Pieces and 1/4 cup caramel sauce.
- Spread softened ice cream into prepared pie crust.
- Cut up remaining 3 Snickers bars and sprinkle over ice cream pie. Lightly press down into ice cream. Then drizzle 2 tbl. of hot fudge and caramel sauce over pie.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours, or until firm.