Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This came from a Family Dollar insert. I have not tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
Make and share this Snickers Gift Giving Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- You will need 6 clear plastic treat bags and 6 - 18-inch strands satin ribbon.
- Preheat oven to 350. Line cookie sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine quick oats, flour, baking soda, and salt, set aside. In a second bowl, beat the softened butter and brown sugar for about 3 minutes, or until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Slowly add the quick oats mixture. Fold in chopped Snickers bars pieces.
- Drop heaping tablespoons of the mixture on the prepared cookie sheets at about 2"-inches apart. Slightly flatten the dough. Bake for approximately 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Once the cookies have completely cooled, stack five and slip them into treat bags. Tie the bags closed with ribbon.