Recipe by Karen=^..^=
Fudge that tastes like SNICKERS BARS done totally in the microwave with no candy thermometer!!!!! Need I say more?????? YUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMM
Top Review by ~*Miss Diggy*~
I made these and they were absolutely fabulous!!! Everyone just raved over these and they were soo simple. I even gave the recipe out to 2 of my friends who made it the next day. Thanks for such a sinful dessert.
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 3 1⁄2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 30 caramels, unwrapped
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 cups salted peanuts
- 1 cup chocolate chips (milk chocolate, semi-sweet "or" a combination of the two)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a microwavable bowl, combine the sugar, cocoa, butter and milk.
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes or until boiling.
- Stir in confectioner's sugar and vanilla.
- Pour into a foil lined greased 8 inch square pan.
- In another microwavable bowl, heat caramels and water on high for 2 minutes or until caramels are melted.
- Stir in peanuts and spread carefully over chocolate layer in pan.
- In a small microwavable bowl, melt chips on high in the microwave for 1 minute or so.
- Carefully spread over caramel nut layer.
- Chill until firm.
- Cut into 1 inch squares.