Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Fudge that tastes like SNICKERS BARS done totally in the microwave with no candy thermometer!!!!! Need I say more?????? YUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMM
- In a microwavable bowl, combine the sugar, cocoa, butter and milk.
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes or until boiling.
- Stir in confectioner's sugar and vanilla.
- Pour into a foil lined greased 8 inch square pan.
- In another microwavable bowl, heat caramels and water on high for 2 minutes or until caramels are melted.
- Stir in peanuts and spread carefully over chocolate layer in pan.
- In a small microwavable bowl, melt chips on high in the microwave for 1 minute or so.
- Carefully spread over caramel nut layer.
- Chill until firm.
- Cut into 1 inch squares.