Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
Fudge that tastes like SNICKERS BARS done totally in the microwave with no candy thermometer!!!!! Need I say more?????? YUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMM
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 3 1⁄2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 30 caramels, unwrapped
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 cups salted peanuts
- 1 cup chocolate chips (milk chocolate, semi-sweet "or" a combination of the two)
- In a microwavable bowl, combine the sugar, cocoa, butter and milk.
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes or until boiling.
- Stir in confectioner's sugar and vanilla.
- Pour into a foil lined greased 8 inch square pan.
- In another microwavable bowl, heat caramels and water on high for 2 minutes or until caramels are melted.
- Stir in peanuts and spread carefully over chocolate layer in pan.
- In a small microwavable bowl, melt chips on high in the microwave for 1 minute or so.
- Carefully spread over caramel nut layer.
- Chill until firm.
- Cut into 1 inch squares.
I made these and they were absolutely fabulous!!! Everyone just raved over these and they were soo simple. I even gave the recipe out to 2 of my friends who made it the next day. Thanks for such a sinful dessert.
This is so good! I think that the hardest part is cutting the fudge into pieces. I let my fudge warm back up to room temp and I think next time I will try a pizza cutter, but it is still worth the effort. I will be putting this in my Christmas boxes this year.
Bummer! This would have been pretty good if I would have used the correct amount of confecrioners sugar! My bottom layer didn't set up at all because I didn't have enough sugar. I was confused about how to get the caramel to spread, it was a pretty hard mixture.. maybe my microwave was too high of wattage. The top layer just tasted like chocolate chips, so it was kind of a mess and didn't come out at all like I expected! Candy recipes in the microwave are hard! Not for beginners! People make it sound so easy because its not on the stovetop..but I haven't had any luck with any of the candy recipes in the microwave. Except a caramel corn recipe that is sooo easy and good. Anyway, thanks I'll probably try this again to see what my problem was!