Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I haven't tried this yet, but I love fudge and I love snickers so it's got to be good!!! LOL!!!!!I got this from a Pillsbury cookbook. You can do this either on the stove or in the microwave.
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (3 3/4 ounce) Snickers candy bars, chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) can milk chocolate frosting
- Line an 8-inch square pan with foil, extending foil over the edges.
- Spray lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
- Set aside.
- Melt chips in a medium saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Microwave chips in medium microwave safe bowl on high for 1-2 minutes or until chips are melted, stirring occasionally.
- Reserve 2 Tbsp of the candy bars.
- Add frosting and remaining candy bars.
- Blend well.
- Spread in sprayed foil-lined pan.
- Sprinkle with reserved candy bars.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- Remove fudge from pan by lifting the foil.
- Remove foil from fudge.
- Cut into squares.
i'm sorry i don't know what i did wrong. this turned out very crumbly and extrememly sweet. and there were people here for thanksgiving who can eat sweet(including me) and we couldn't get past 1 piece. sorry, maybe i overmelted it or something? way too crumbly to even cut, it just kind of fell apart. sorry to give bad review, maybe it just wasn't for us.
This recipe was very easy to make and took no time to do it,and it was OH MY GOSH GOOD!!! Thanks, Darlene
fast, easy and tasty.