Recipe by *Z*
I haven't tried this yet, but I love fudge and I love snickers so it's got to be good!!! LOL!!!!!I got this from a Pillsbury cookbook. You can do this either on the stove or in the microwave.
Top Review by Jessica K
i'm sorry i don't know what i did wrong. this turned out very crumbly and extrememly sweet. and there were people here for thanksgiving who can eat sweet(including me) and we couldn't get past 1 piece. sorry, maybe i overmelted it or something? way too crumbly to even cut, it just kind of fell apart. sorry to give bad review, maybe it just wasn't for us.
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (3 3/4 ounce) Snickers candy bars, chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) can milk chocolate frosting
Directions See How It's Made
- Line an 8-inch square pan with foil, extending foil over the edges.
- Spray lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
- Set aside.
- Melt chips in a medium saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Microwave chips in medium microwave safe bowl on high for 1-2 minutes or until chips are melted, stirring occasionally.
- Reserve 2 Tbsp of the candy bars.
- Add frosting and remaining candy bars.
- Blend well.
- Spread in sprayed foil-lined pan.
- Sprinkle with reserved candy bars.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- Remove fudge from pan by lifting the foil.
- Remove foil from fudge.
- Cut into squares.