Recipe by AshleyMiranda
There are a lot of versions of this recipe out there but this is the one I've grown up with and the one that I believe is the best. You can add pretty much any fruit you prefer, it's extremely versatile. This can also be done with sugar free ingredients and still tastes great. Serving sizes are rough estimates. Cook time is chilling time.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Don't think I ever had candy bars in a fruit salad, but this is very, very nice! Did use a French vanilla pudding mix, but that was just a personal preference! Also switched to red grapes since the green ones at the moment weren't all that tasty! This is definitely a to-do-again kind of recipe ~ Thanks for sharing it! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in the current round of Pick A Chef]
- 1 -2 king size Snickers candy bars (we like ours frozen)
- 3 -4 granny smith apples
- 1 banana
- 1 -2 cup green grape
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) boxvanilla pudding
- 1 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut snickers bars, apples and banana into 1 inch chunks and halve the grapes.
- Combine milk and pudding in medium size bowl, then fold in whipped topping.
- Add fruit and candy to pudding mix and stir until combined.
- Refrigerate for about an hour and then enjoy!