Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
My friend Renee shared this recipe at a recent Graduation party. You'll make it You'll love it Everyone will want the secret recipe You'll learn to hide some for later, because it will disappear fast!
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 6 Snickers candy bars, chopped into small chunks (or 20 fun size snickers)
- 1 lb small pretzels, for dipping
- soften cream cheese.
- cream the cream cheese until fluffy.
- add brown sugar and cream until well blended.
- carefully stir in the cool whip and snickers until combined.
- Thats it!
- Place in covered container overnight, so flavors blend.
- Garnish with chopped peanuts, shaved chocolate, or even a carmel drizzle if you feel the need to dress it up!
- serve with mini pretzels.
- *Important -- shhhh -- reserve some for later, because it will disappear!
WOW. This was really tasty! I made this to use up leftover Halloween candy and it is SOOOOOOOOO GOOOOD! First off, I was short one 8oz brick of cream cheese and wasn't going to run back out to the store. We have a few folks around here that don't care much for cream cheese so 16oz probably would have been too much for us anyway. I sampled it, four hours after making it, and it was chunky and thick... BUT after sitting overnight, the candy pieces seem to dissolve into the dip making a smooth, rich caramel-y fluff, freckled with chocolate and nuts. It is WONDERFUL! Thankyouthankyouthankyou for sharing!!!
Pretty tasty! I was impatient, so I put the snickers in our little magic bullet type thing to chop them. That worked and the dip was good right away!
My 10 yr old daughter found this recipe originally for me to try. It was absolutely wonderful! Today is her birthday and I am making it for her sleep over, all the girls are ecstatic. Definitely recommend this! It goes far too!