- 1⁄2 gallon non-fat vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) box fat-free sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1⁄2 cup natural chunky peanut butter
- 1 (8 ounce) container reduced-calorie whipped topping (Cool Whip)
- diet fudge topping (optional) or chocolate fudge topping (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Let frozen yogurt sit at room temperature to soften slightly (approx 10 minutes).
- In a large bowl, combine the frozen yogurt, pudding mix and peanut butter.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into a 13x9-inch pan.
- If desired drizzle lightly with the fudge or chocolate topping in an attractive pattern.
- Freeze until firm about 2 hours.
- Cut into 16 pieces.