Prep 2 hrs 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
No Snickers bars were killed in the making of this recipe. Prep time includes time for cooling.
- 1⁄2 gallon non-fat vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) box fat-free sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1⁄2 cup natural chunky peanut butter
- 1 (8 ounce) container reduced-calorie whipped topping (Cool Whip)
- diet fudge topping (optional) or chocolate fudge topping (optional)
- Let frozen yogurt sit at room temperature to soften slightly (approx 10 minutes).
- In a large bowl, combine the frozen yogurt, pudding mix and peanut butter.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into a 13x9-inch pan.
- If desired drizzle lightly with the fudge or chocolate topping in an attractive pattern.
- Freeze until firm about 2 hours.
- Cut into 16 pieces.
absolutely delicious! my guests were whining for more.......too bad I'm saving the rest for myself! And they call this dieting? lol
I did the same thing as a previous reviewer...made a single (albeit generous) serving by dumping estimated amounts together. I ate it soft serve right away without freezing. I loved it!
I love this..I eyeballed a single serving & didn't freeze it. Cured my sweet tooth & was delicious. I'll try making it as it should be next time. Really enjoyed this!