Prep 30 mins
Cook 35 mins
This has been a hit at my house, especially with the chocolate lovers. :)
- 1 (13 ounce) bag Snickers miniature candy bars, cut into 1/4
- 1 pie shell, baked
- 12 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup peanut butter
- 2⁄3 cup chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- Put cut candy bars into pie shell.
- Mix: cream cheese and sugar well; add eggs, sour cream and peanut butter.
- Pour into shell.
- Bake at 325 for 35-40 minute Cool.
- Melt chocolate chips and cream until smooth. Spread over filling.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or overnight.
Very sweet but good. The potluck gang pronounced it GREAT. I cut into 16 pieces in lieu of the suggested 8