Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I received an email from the www.recipe4living.com website and the title of the email said "31 recipes to use up that leftover Halloween candy." The yield amount is estimated as I have not made these yet!
FOR THE COOKIES
- 1 cup margarine
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 60 Snickers miniature candy bars, the bite size ones
FOR THE CHOCOLATE GLAZE
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Cream margarine, peanut butter, sugar and brown sugar. Add eggs and vanilla.
- Combine dry ingredients and add to peanut butter mixture.
- Take 1 tablespoon of dough and flatten into round shape in palm of your hand.
- Place snickers bar in the center and fold dough around it.
- Roll in palms of your hand to form a smooth ball with snickers bar totally covered with dough.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from cookie sheet and place on wire rack to cool.
- To make the chocolate glaze, mix powdered sugar, cocoa and milk. Add additional as needed to thin mixture enough to drizzle from spoon. Drizzle top of cookies with chocolate glaze.