Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Snickers Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream margarine, peanut butter, sugar and brown sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Combine dry ingredients and add to peanut butter mixture.
- Take 1 tablespoon of dough and flatten into round shape in palm of your hand.
- Place Snickers bar in center and fold dough around it.
- Roll in palms of your hand to form a smooth ball with the Snickers bar totally covered with the dough.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from cookie sheet and place on a wire rack to cool.
- Drizzle top of cookies with chocolate glaze.
- Chocolate Glaze: Mix powdered sugar, unsweetened cocoa and milk.
- Add additional as needed to thin mixture enough to drizzle from a spoon.