My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup margarine
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 60 Snickers miniature candy bars (bite-size)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Cream margarine, peanut butter, sugar and brown sugar.
- 3Add eggs and vanilla.
- 4Combine dry ingredients and add to peanut butter mixture.
- 5Take 1 tablespoon of dough and flatten into round shape in palm of your hand.
- 6Place Snickers bar in center and fold dough around it.
- 7Roll in palms of your hand to form a smooth ball with the Snickers bar totally covered with the dough.
- 8Place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 9Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- 10Remove from cookie sheet and place on a wire rack to cool.
- 11Drizzle top of cookies with chocolate glaze.
- 12Chocolate Glaze: Mix powdered sugar, unsweetened cocoa and milk.
- 13Add additional as needed to thin mixture enough to drizzle from a spoon.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Snickers Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 274.6
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 13.7 mg
- Sodium 180.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 25.1 g
- Protein 5.0 g