Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
easy recipe to make
- 7 (2 ounce) Snickers candy bars
- 4 (12 inch) burrito-size flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- vanilla ice cream
- whipping cream
- chocolate syrup
- maraschino cherry
- Cut 6 Snickers bars crosswise into 4 equal pieces. Arrange 6 pieces in the center of each tortilla, fold up burrito style and seal ends with a toothpick.
- Transfer to a cookie sheet, brush all sides of each burrito with melted butter; cover with plastic wrap, refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees, remove plastic wrap and bake 'burritos' until golden brown and crisp, approximately 20 minutes.