Recipe by seesko
Easy and great dessert. If you are looking for a traditional tasting cheesecake this is not it, but it is great all on its own.
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 (8 ounce) jar caramel ice cream topping, divided
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 2 Snickers candy bars, cut into bite size pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread 1/2 the jar of ice cream topping and over bottom of crust.
- In a medium size bowl whip the cream cheese and remaining ice cream topping, and mix well.
- Whip in the Cool Whip.
- With a spoon fold in the Snickers candy pieces.
- Spread over the the crust.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour. Keep refrigerated.