Recipe by internetnut
This came from Cooking Light magazine. I have not tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
- 2⁄3 cup chocolate graham cracker crumbs (5 cookie sheets)
- cooking spray
- 2 cups fat-free cottage cheese
- 8 ounces light cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup fat free sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 large egg whites
- 1⁄4 cup fat free caramel sundae syrup, divided
- 4 1⁄4 ounces chocolate, coated caramel peanut nougatbars chopped and divided (Snickers recommended)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 300.
- Sprinkle crumbs into bottom and halfway up sides of a 9-inch springform pan coated with cooking spray.
- Combine cheeses in a food processor; process 2 minutes or until smooth. Add brown sugar and next 6 ingredients (brown sugar through egg whites); process just until blended. Pour half of batter into prepared pan. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons syrup; sprinkle with half of chopped candy bar. Pour remaining batter into pan; drizzle with 2 tablespoons syrup. Bake at 300 for 50 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining chopped candy bar; bake 10 minutes or until almost set. Turn oven off; let cheesecake stand for 1 hour in oven with door closed. Remove cheesecake from oven; cool to room temperature. Cover and chill at least 8 hours.