I received an email from the www.recipe4living.com website and the title of the email said "31 recipes to use up that leftover Halloween candy."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Beat cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and peanut butter (if using) until creamy; add eggs, one at a time, and beat.
- 3Incorporate sour cream into cream cheese mixture; add slices of Snicker bar; (save some slices to put on top of the cheese cake), mix in by hand.
- 4Swirl 1 tablespoon caramel in bottom of pie crust, and pour batter into pie shell. Top with remaining 2 tablespoons of caramel topping and swirl into cheese cake batter; scatter remaining Snickers on top.
- 5Bake for 40 minutes. After baking, open the oven door and let cheesecake remain in the oven for 40 more minutes.
- 6Chill for at least 2 hours or overnight.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Snickers Cheese Cake W/Caramel-Use up That Halloween Candy!
Serving Size: 1 (1127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4045.5
- Calories from Fat 2290
- Total Fat 254.5 g
- Saturated Fat 126.7 g
- Cholesterol 949.0 mg
- Sodium 3330.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 383.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 250.6 g
- Protein 68.9 g