Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I received an email from the www.recipe4living.com website and the title of the email said "31 recipes to use up that leftover Halloween candy."
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and peanut butter (if using) until creamy; add eggs, one at a time, and beat.
- Incorporate sour cream into cream cheese mixture; add slices of Snicker bar; (save some slices to put on top of the cheese cake), mix in by hand.
- Swirl 1 tablespoon caramel in bottom of pie crust, and pour batter into pie shell. Top with remaining 2 tablespoons of caramel topping and swirl into cheese cake batter; scatter remaining Snickers on top.
- Bake for 40 minutes. After baking, open the oven door and let cheesecake remain in the oven for 40 more minutes.
- Chill for at least 2 hours or overnight.