1/2 Photos of Snickers Caramel Apple Salad
Patti Cake's Note:
I first sampled this salad at a chili cook-off - perfect! This is a real hit at fall parties. I like to use a mix of green and red apples.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 (2 1/4 ounce) Snickers candy bars, chill and chop
- 6 apples, cored and chopped into bite sized pieces (Granny Smith and or or Red Delicious)
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (5 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding (NO milk, use dry mix, DO NOT prepare!) or 1 (5 ounce) box butterscotch pudding mix (NO milk, use dry mix, DO NOT prepare!)
Garnish for extra flair
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping (optional) or 1/2 cup caramel apple dip (optional)
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts, can also sprinkled on top (optional)
- 1Mix cool whip and dry pudding mix together.
- 2Chop apples and chilled Snickers.
- 3Mix together.
- 4Heat caramel sauce a bit in the microwave- just enough to drizzle, not enough to heat up salad.
- 5Drizzle caramel sauce over salad and sprinkle peanuts on top.
- 6Chill for at least an hour-- Voila!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Snickers Caramel Apple Salad
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 339.3
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 4.1 mg
- Sodium 254.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 43.1 g
- Protein 3.0 g