1/5 Photos of Snickers Candy Bars
Lorri in Wyoming's Note:
NO KIDDING--these are BETTER than you buy at the store!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt together 1 cup milk chocolate chips, 1/4 cup butterscotch chips, and 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter then spread on bottom of 9 X 13 cake pan- put in refrigerator or freezer to set up while next layer is prepared.
- 2Boil 1/4 cup butter, 1 cup sugar, and 1/4 cup evaporated milk together for 5 minutes.
- 3Take off stove and add 1 1/2 cups marshmallow creme, 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter, 1 teaspoon vanilla, and 1 1/2 cups salted and chopped peanuts.
- 4Pour over first layer that was chilling then place back in freezer.
- 5Melt 14 ounces of caramels with 1/4 cup whipping creme until smooth then pour over second layer that is chilling- place back in freezer.
- 6Melt together 1 cup milk chocolate chips, 1/4 cup butterscotch chips, and 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter then spread on the top of of third layer in the pan.
- 7Return to chill until set up.
- 8Store in refrigerator to keep from getting too soft and to aid in cutting and serving.
- 9Too wonderful for words!
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Snickers Candy Bars
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.0
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 8.1 mg
- Sodium 143.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 22.0 g
- Protein 4.6 g