Recipe by rusted_essence
I saw a recipe that had Snickers on top, so I created this. The original asked to make it all from scratch, but I was lazy, so I used a Betty Crocker super moist fudge cake mix, Nestle tollhouse semi-sweet morsels and cut 18 Snicker's bite size candy in half. This is AWESOME!
- 18 1⁄4 ounces fudge cake mix (Betty Crocker Super Moist fudge cake)
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups semisweet chocolate morsels
- 9 ounces Snickers candy bars (bite size)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cake according to instructions add in 1 1/2 cup semi-sweet morsels.
- Bake in a greased 9x13-inch pan and bake about 30 minutes (325-350°F-- follow cake instructions) or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and immediately place Snickers in 4 rows of 9 across the top of cake.
- Let cool completely.
- Cut into squares with one Snicker per square and devour.