Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My sister gave me this recipe. Very good, rich cake!
Make and share this Snickers Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (18 ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1⁄3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1⁄3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 26 caramels
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup peanuts
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 (4 ounce) package chocolate instant pudding
- Mix cake mix as directed on box.
- pour half into 9x13 inch pan and bake 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Melt caramels with sweetened condensed milk.
- Pour over baked cake.
- Sprinkle with nuts.
- Pour rest of batter on top.
- Bake 20 minutes more.
- Mix whipped topping with chocolate pudding and a little milk.
- Frost over cooled cake.
I'm about to try this. Hope my son likes!!!!!! I think I'm going to put miniature snickers on top!
best cake ever!