Recipe by Pumpkie
A mini brownie with a snickes inside, from Woman's Day. My aunt made these for the kids for easter but there were more adults eating them! She made half with the m&m topping and half without.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 4 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1 1⁄3 cups sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (13 ounce) bag Snickers miniature candy bars
- 1⁄4 cup miniature M&M baking bits, not candies
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line minature muffin pans with mini paper liners, liners measure 1 1/4 inch across bottoms.
- Melt butter and chocolate in a medium saucepan over low heat. Stir to blend well.
- Whisk in sugar, eggs, and vanilla until combined. Stir in flour just until blended.
- Spoon 1 measuring tablespoon batter into each muffin cup. Press in a snickers bar until almost flush with surface, sprinkle with 4 or 5 baking bits.
- Bake 16 to 18 minutes until risen and tops look dry and shiny (some may have melted caramel).
- Cool in pan on a wire rack for 5 minutes, remove from pan using a tip of a knife if needed, to rack to cool completely.