Prep 1 hr
Cook 16 mins
A mini brownie with a snickes inside, from Woman's Day. My aunt made these for the kids for easter but there were more adults eating them! She made half with the m&m topping and half without.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 4 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1 1⁄3 cups sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (13 ounce) bag Snickers miniature candy bars
- 1⁄4 cup miniature M&M baking bits, not candies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line minature muffin pans with mini paper liners, liners measure 1 1/4 inch across bottoms.
- Melt butter and chocolate in a medium saucepan over low heat. Stir to blend well.
- Whisk in sugar, eggs, and vanilla until combined. Stir in flour just until blended.
- Spoon 1 measuring tablespoon batter into each muffin cup. Press in a snickers bar until almost flush with surface, sprinkle with 4 or 5 baking bits.
- Bake 16 to 18 minutes until risen and tops look dry and shiny (some may have melted caramel).
- Cool in pan on a wire rack for 5 minutes, remove from pan using a tip of a knife if needed, to rack to cool completely.
My grandchildren were coming over and I wanted to make something special for a snack for them. They loved them!
Young and old will love these yummy bites! My DS and his family couldn't get enough of them!
Me and my friends just loved these little brownie bites! This is a new favorite for me! Chocolate and nuts, what more could you ask for? Kimberely