1 hr 16 mins
A mini brownie with a snickes inside, from Woman's Day. My aunt made these for the kids for easter but there were more adults eating them! She made half with the m&m topping and half without.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Line minature muffin pans with mini paper liners, liners measure 1 1/4 inch across bottoms.
- 3Melt butter and chocolate in a medium saucepan over low heat. Stir to blend well.
- 4Whisk in sugar, eggs, and vanilla until combined. Stir in flour just until blended.
- 5Spoon 1 measuring tablespoon batter into each muffin cup. Press in a snickers bar until almost flush with surface, sprinkle with 4 or 5 baking bits.
- 6Bake 16 to 18 minutes until risen and tops look dry and shiny (some may have melted caramel).
- 7Cool in pan on a wire rack for 5 minutes, remove from pan using a tip of a knife if needed, to rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Snickers Brownie Bites
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 42
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 112.7
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 22.1 mg
- Sodium 41.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
miniature M&M baking bits