Recipe by Jim Whitt
This is my favorite WW recipe that I was told about several years ago. I like mine for breakfast when I'm in a hurry with a cup of coffee.
Top Review by BothFex
Jim you are BRILLIANT!!! Love these- they taste like the frozen chocolate covered bananas I used to buy at the fair!!! Made mine with fat free Nestle cocoa (that's the only "diet" cocoa my local grocery carried) and really ripe bananas (I keep a supply of the overly ripe ones in the freezer). Nuke the frozen nana for one minute and it turns to mush, add the rest of the ingredients, stir and put into foil. No blender required this way! So simple to do I even made up some with regular cocoa for the kiddies so they could have a snack with Mom. ;) And only 3 points each- this is my new favorite diet treat! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
- 1 (5/8 ounce) package Swiss Miss diet cocoa mix
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 banana
- 1⁄4 cup Grape-nuts cereal
Directions See How It's Made
- Put all ingredients in a mixer.
- After mixing up, then divide into 2 servings by putting half of the mixture on one piece of aluminum foil then folding edges to keep fresh.
- Do the same thing with the other bar.
- Now put both in freezer and have for a snack anytime.