Recipe by senseicheryl
I received an email from the www.recipe4living.com website and the title of the email said "31 recipes to use up that leftover Halloween candy."
- 4 cups milk, divided
- 2 (3 3/4 ounce) boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup Cool Whip, divided
- 3 Snickers candy bars, cut into chunks
- 1 (10 inch) pie shells, baked
- 3 (3 3/4 ounce) boxes instant chocolate pudding mix
- Cool Whip, for garnish
- peanuts, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine 1-1/2 cups milk, vanilla pudding and 1/2 cup Cool Whip. Beat until very smooth. Fold in candy bar chunks.
- Spread in baked pie shell.
- Combine remaining milk, remaining Cool Whip and chocolate pudding. Beat until smooth.
- Spread on top of vanilla layer.
- Garnish, if desired.