Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Recipe from Pillsbury
Make and share this Snickers Bar Mini Tarts recipe from Food.com.
- 15 ounces refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 2 1⁄2 Snickers candy bars, regular-size
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 450°F
- Unroll pie crusts on work surface. With rolling pin, roll each crust lightly into 12-inch round.
- With 3-inch round cutter, cut 24 rounds from crusts, re-rolling scraps as necessary.
- Press 1 pie crust round in bottom and up side in each of 24 ungreased mini muffin cups, so edges of crusts extend slightly above sides of cups. Bake 5 to 7 minutes or until very light golden brown; cool.
- Reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees.
- Cut candy bars in half lengthwise; cut into 1/8-inch pieces; chop coarsely. Place candy bar pieces in bottoms of cooled crust-lined cups, reserving some for garnish.
- In small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Beat in egg until well balanced.
- Add sour cream and peanut butter, beating until mixture is smooth.
- Spoon 2 teaspoons cream cheese mixture over candy bar pieces in each tart.
- Bake at 325°F for 15 to 20 minutes or until center is set.
- Cool completely (about 30 minutes).
- In pyrex measuring cup, place whipping cream.
- Heat in microwave until bubbling.
- Remove and stir in chocolate chips until melted and smooth.
- If necessary, return to microwave for 30 seconds until hot enough to melt. DON’T OVERHEAT.
- Place a dollop of chocolate ganache on top of each tart.
- Garnish with pieces of Snicker’s Bar.
- Refrigerate 2 to 3 hours before serving.
- Keep any unused tarts refrigerated.