I found this recipe in the Pillsbury's Cookie Book. They're great! If you're looking for a cookie this cookie is huge and is just about a meal in itself.
- In large bowl, combine sugars, butter, peanut butter, vanilla and eggs.
- Beat well.
- Add flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Mix well.
- Shape about 1/4 cup of dough smoothly around candy bar making sure bar is completely covered.
- Place 4 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375°F for 13-14 minutes or until light golden brown and puffy.
- Cool 10 minutes and remove from cookie sheets.
- Makes 20 HUGE cookies.