1/2 Photos of Snickers Bar Cookies
I found this recipe in the Pillsbury's Cookie Book. They're great! If you're looking for a cookie this cookie is huge and is just about a meal in itself.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large bowl, combine sugars, butter, peanut butter, vanilla and eggs.
- 2Beat well.
- 3Add flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- 4Mix well.
- 5Shape about 1/4 cup of dough smoothly around candy bar making sure bar is completely covered.
- 6Place 4 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 7Bake at 375°F for 13-14 minutes or until light golden brown and puffy.
- 8Cool 10 minutes and remove from cookie sheets.
- 9Makes 20 HUGE cookies.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Snickers Bar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1701 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 388.1
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 44.9 mg
- Sodium 326.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 29.5 g
- Protein 7.0 g