Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My 13 year old daughter made this as a Christmas treat for our dog.
Make and share this Snickerpoodles (dog treats) recipe from Food.com.
- Mix oil, shortening, honey and eggs.
- Beat well.
- Add flour, soda and cream of tartar.
- Knead dough until mixed.
- Shape into balls of desired size.
- Mix cornmeal and cinnamon.
- Roll balls in mixture.
- Place 2 inches apart on greased cookie sheet.
- Press balls with fork.
- Bake 10 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Cool and store in airtight container.