Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
YUM! You know you have a good recipe when everyone asks for it. This is SO EASY and has been passed on by many people in my group of friends. Just try it once and it'll be a staple of yours!
- Combine White Karo Syrup and Granulated sugar in a saucepan and boil.
- When the mixture has boiled take it off the heat.
- Add Peanut Butter to boiling mixture, beating by hand til smooth.
- In seperate boil pour Special K, add hot mixture to this and evenly coat Special K.
- (The Special K will break- just keep going, it'll be fine).
- Press this into a oiled (or sprayed) 9x13 inch pan.
- Over low heat combine Chocolate Chips and Butterscotch Chips til melted.
- Stir constantly to avoid burning.
- Cover top of Special K with melted chips.
- Cool in frig to harden chips or on counter.
- Cut into whatever size you wish and enjoy!
- Note: Preparation time does not include cool time.