1/4 Photos of Snickerdoodles (The Best)
Everyone I know loves these cookies. I took a batch to a party once and disappeared within 30 min. with people asking for more. I especially like the cinnamon and sugar. I must admit, it is not my creation; I got it from the Pillsbury Complete Book of Baking.
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oven to 400°F.
- 2Next, in a large bowl, beat 1 1/2 cups sugar and margarine until light and fluffy.
- 3Add vanilla and eggs and blend well.
- 4Add flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt, and mix well.
- 5Mix 2 Tbsp sugar and 2 tsp cinnamon in small bowl.
- 6Shape the dough into balls (approx 1-inch or whatever your preference) and roll in the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- 7Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 8Bake at 400°F for 7 to 9 minutes or until set.
- 9Immediately remove from cookie sheets and cool completely.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Snickerdoodles (The Best)
Serving Size: 1 (898 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 874.8
- Calories from Fat 234
- Total Fat 26.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 105.7 mg
- Sodium 606.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 148.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 81.8 g
- Protein 12.3 g