Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3⁄4 cup sugar, +plus+
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour, all-purpose
- 2 cups oats, Uncooked
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- Heat oven to 375f.
- Grease cookie sheet.
- In large bowl, beat together butter, brown sugar and 3/4 cup granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs; mix well.
- In medium bowl, combine flour, oats, 1t cinnamon, soda and salt.
- Add to sugar mixture; mix well.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheet.
- In small bowl, combine remaining 1 T sugar and 1 t cinnamon; sprinkle lightly over each cookie.
- Bake 8-10 minutes.
- Cool 1 minute on cookie sheet; remove to wire cooling rack.