Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 18 1⁄4 ounces yellow cake mix, i use duncan hines
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl mix cake mix, oil, eggs and vanilla extract.
- Stir until well blended.
- In a separate small bowl mix sugar and cinnamon.
- Form cookie dough into 1 inch balls.
- Roll balls in cinnamon-sugar mixture until completely covered.
- Place on cookie sheets.
- Bake@ 275 degrees Fahrenheit for 8-10 minutes until lightly browned.
- Remove to wire rack to cool.
Just finished making these and they turned out amazing!! The whole family loved them. These are super quick and easy and also taste fantastic. I'm a sucker for soft centered cookies and that's exactly what I got with this recipe. Will definitely be making again soon!
Delish! I subbed apple butter for the oil and flattened the balls a little before baking them. I used butter flavor cake mix and these were spectacular!! This is a keeper!
They were perfect. My DH and my DS just LOVE them. The only change I made was to add a little blue sugar.. I let my son choose the color. I made about 27 cookies. 350 for 8 minutes.
Thank you! I can't wait to try other flavors!