Top Review by Janelle S.
Just finished making these and they turned out amazing!! The whole family loved them. These are super quick and easy and also taste fantastic. I'm a sucker for soft centered cookies and that's exactly what I got with this recipe. Will definitely be making again soon!
- 18 1⁄4 ounces yellow cake mix, i use duncan hines
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl mix cake mix, oil, eggs and vanilla extract.
- Stir until well blended.
- In a separate small bowl mix sugar and cinnamon.
- Form cookie dough into 1 inch balls.
- Roll balls in cinnamon-sugar mixture until completely covered.
- Place on cookie sheets.
- Bake@ 275 degrees Fahrenheit for 8-10 minutes until lightly browned.
- Remove to wire rack to cool.