1/2 Photos of Snickerdoodles Dream
That is just what these cookies are; a dream! Crispy edges, soft insides,cinnamon-sugary heaven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 2Cream together by hand, butter, shortening, 1 1/2 cups sugar, the eggs and the vanilla.
- 3Blend in the flour, cream of tartar, soda and salt.
- 4With small ice cream scoop, shape dough into small balls.
- 5In a ziplock sandwich bag, mix the 3 tablespoons sugar and the cinnamon.
- 6Drop one ball of dough in mixture at a time and coat well.
- 7Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- 8Bake 8 minutes, remove immediately from baking sheets and cool on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Snickerdoodles Dream
Serving Size: 1 (1027 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 65.9
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 9.8 mg
- Sodium 38.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 0.7 g