- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large mixing bowl beat togethor the 3/4c sugar, butter, egg, and vanilla.
- In a small bowl stir togethor the flour, salt, baking soda, and cream of tartar.
- Stir into the butter mixture until well mixed.
- Cover and refrigerate the dough for several hours.
- In a small bowl combine the 2T of sugar and the 2t of cinnamon.
- Grease a cookie sheet with non-stick spray, shortening, etc.
- Shape the cookie dough into 1-inch balls; roll each in the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Place the cookies on the cookie sheet making sure they are 2-inches apart.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Remove with a pancake turner or something else and place on a cooling rack.