Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Cinnamon-Sugar cookies that are sure to be a hit!
Make and share this Snickerdoodles recipe from Food.com.
- 236.59 ml butter
- 177.44 ml brown sugar
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 473.18 ml flour
- 2.46 ml salt
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 354.88 ml oatmeal
- cinnamon-sugar mixture
- In large mixing bowl, beat butter until creamy. Add sugar, mix well until light and fluffy. Add eggs, mix well.
- Stir together flour, salt, soda, and cinnamon.
- Add sifted dry ingredients to creamed mixture. Mix until weel combined. Stir in oatmeal.
- Form 1 inch dough balls. Roll into cinnamon and sugar mixture. Place on greased cookie sheet. Press down with a fork, 1 inch apart.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes. Cool and place in a tightly covered container. Makes 4 1/2 - 5 dozen cookies.